The global crypto market cap is $2.14 trillion, a 2.15 per cent increase over the last day. The total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours is $99.33 billion, which makes a 15.37 per cent decrease. The total volume in DeFi is currently $15.95 billion, 16.06 per cent of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. The volume of all stable coins is now $77.79 billion, which is 78.32 per cent of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. Bitcoin’s dominance is currently 42.31 per cent, a decrease of 0.69 per cent over the day, according to Coinsmarketcap.com.
In the gainers pack on Sunday, Only Up was trading at $0.000002215, with the gain of 1674.37 per cent. Mini Floki was up 381.43 per cent at $0.0000002071. Other cryptocurrency that gained substantially includes Artex which was trading at $0.0157, up 253.41 per cent. Blackcloud was another big gainer with 202.22 per cent at $0.000276. And last in the list was ForeverFOMO was trading at $0,2724, up 176.97 per cent.
On the flip side, Rainbow Token was the biggest loser with 46.54 per cent at $0.000000004584, followed by Hamster which was trading at $0.000000000889, down 41.99 per cent. Chipstar is at spot 3 in the list of top five losers, the virtual currency was down 41.68 per cent at $0.05312. World of Waves was down 39.51 per cent at $0.001401. Last in the list of losers is Xiotri which was trading at $172.32, down 33.45 per cent.
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Gainers (According to data from CoinMarketCap)
1)Only Up-$0.000002215–1674.37 per cent change over the last 24 hours
2) Mini Floki- $0.0000002071– 381.43 per cent change over the last 24 hours
3) Artex- $0.0157– 253.41 per cent change over the last 24 hour
4) Black Cloud -$0.000276– 202.22 per cent change over the last 24 hours
5) ForeverFOMO – $0,2724– 176.97 per cent change over the last 24 hours
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Losers (According to data from CoinMarketCap)
1) Rainbow- $$0.000000004584– Traded 46.54 per cent down cent over the last 24 hours
2) Hamster – 0.000000000889- Traded 41.99 per cent over down the last 24 hours
3) Chipster-$0.05312-Traded 41.68 per cent over down the last 24 hours.
3) World of Waves -$0.001401– Traded 39.51 per cent down over the last 24 hour
4) Xiotri -$$172.32– Traded 33.45 per cent down over the last 24 hours
The Bitcoin price on Sunday was trading in red at $ 48,102.46, up 0.67 per cent, however, the currency gained 11.34 per cent in the last one week. The market cap of the Bitcoin stood at $ 899.94 billion. The cryptocurrency market across the world was jittery as China imposed a blanket ban on cryptocurrency that led to a sharp fall across the cryptocurrency market
Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here