by Sayantani Sanyal
November 6, 2021
Marketing in cryptocurrency is as crucial as in any other industry. Cryptocurrency marketing is critical for businesses to grow and prosper. Blockchain has evolved from being merely a fintech-focused company to one that aids everything from supply chain management to content publishing. Currently, there are now thousands of cryptocurrency businesses popping everywhere. Launching a basic marketing project for a business is different, but when it comes to a crypto marketing project, the leaders have to consider the competition and several other factors. In this article, we talk about the top 10 cryptocurrency marketing strategies that will boost business growth.
• Leveraging Social Media: Social media is one of the most important marketing tools in the modern era. Certainly, it is most crucial for crypto marketing as well. Marketing teams use these platforms to connect with the global crypto community and pull the spotlight onto their projects. Apart from the traditional social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram, businesses can also employ BTT and Steemit for more exposure.
• Press Releases: A good cryptocurrency press release takes extra effort on the team’s part, but it is always advisable to use popular news and PR services to amplify the news of any upcoming tokens or projects. There are several online press release websites, including some dedicated to crypto PR which allows publishing news about crypto coins.
• Paid Advertising: Paid advertising is like pay-per-click advertisements that might draw a lot of attention from the public outside the crypto community as well. Search engines are the most popular choice for this kind of advertising. It takes little research and identifying appropriate keywords to associate with the projects. Facebook, Reddit, and Google are well-known for such services.
• Using Airdrops: Airdrops used to be immensely popular earlier. They enable the free distribution of tokens to those who register for it. A wide distribution of tokens ensures that they have reached a wider range of audiences. Airdrops are pure cryptocurrency promotion stunts and are also an easy way to gain followers and users. It also helps in bringing liquidity to the token supply.
• Email Marketing: Email marketing and databases offer much power because it helps companies reach their target audiences personally and increase more sales. It is a form of direct marketing that involves sending targeted emails about a recent project launch or crypto facility, or token launch to specific people, who are existing consumers or potential customers. Airdrops and other updates about the coins can also be conveyed through email marketing.
• Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing is a modern technique that is especially growing popular in the crypto marketing space. This technique can give a considerable amount of reach to the community through individuals or groups with millions of followers on social networking sites.
• Using Referral Programs: Referral programs have the highest retention and conversion rates among all other marketing channels. It is as simple as the fact that the audience would only trust a product if a friend uses them. To incentivize this word-of-mouth marketing, the companies reward a loyal customer base. Then they promote to gain more offers, and the new joining customers also get subjected for various exciting offers.
• Designing a Website: One of the most crucial things to do before launching a crypto coin is to develop and manage a company website. It is imperative to choose an attractive web design and create an online platform for potential investors. It also gives a chance to the company to explain to the target audience why they should invest in the coin and what are its objectives.
• Direct Messaging: It is another efficient method to get the word out for any future updates or launches. The audience may ignore an email marketing message even after they read it. So, directly messaging them will draw their attention to get more responses.
• Affiliate Marketing: The only difference between affiliate and influencer marketing is that it can be done by anyone on the brand rather than a social media influencer. It works by spreading product marketing and the creation responsibilities across various parties, like the sellers, buyers, and the affiliate.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here