Despite the persistent misconception that meme coins are “joke coins,” there are flashes of optimism for newer community-based cryptocurrencies that seek to solve real-world problems.
While many cryptocurrency projects aim to revolutionize how things are done in the industry, projects such as the Big Eyes Coin (BIG) are succeeding in revolutionizing ocean restoration efforts.
So let’s delve into the article and learn about what’s happening in the community-based cryptocurrency market.
Every Dog Has Its Day – Dogecoin
For most of its existence, Dogecoin (DOGE) was regarded as a meme coin beloved by its community—but with little monetary value.
However, by April 2021, Dogecoin (DOGE) was one of the top ten cryptocurrencies by CoinMarketCap, with a total value of over $50 billion, even though each coin is worth pennies.
While it began as a “joke” to mock the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies, it quickly evolved into a serious investment with an active developer community and a massive fanbase.
The Dogecoin (DOGE) Ccore software enables anyone to run a node in the Dogecoin (DOGE) blockchain networks and employs the Scrypt hashing method of the Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm.
Dogecoin (DOGE), like many other coins, operates on its dedicated blockchain. Its digital ledger is constantly updated with new transactions, and the network uses cryptography to ensure the security of all transactions in its system.
Miners earn additional Dogecoin (DOGE) for supporting the blockchain, which they can then keep or sell on the open market.
Connecting The Dots With Vechain
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain-based platform that aims to improve supply chain management and business processes using distributed ledger technology to streamline these procedures and information flow.
VeChain Token (VET) and VeChainThor Energy (VCE) are two distinct tokens on the Vechain platform (VTHO). The former is used to transfer value across VeChain’s (VET) network, while the latter is used to power smart contract transactions as energy or “gas.”
When payments are made in VTHO, 70% of the payment is removed from circulation and burned, while the remaining 30% is distributed to master nodes on the VeChain (VET) network.
Big Eyes Coin Steals Hearts
Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is one of the most recent additions to the meme and community-driven cryptocurrency world. According to project representatives, the project’s sole goal is to create a standardized mechanism that will function as a cash funnel for the DeFi ecosystem.
Because utility is an important component in cryptocurrency projects, BIG has a significant utility in ocean protection. Our oceans are an undeniably important component of the global environment and deserve full attention.
As a result, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is committing 5% of its total supply of BIG tokens to improve aquatic life. The project has a specific plan to distribute these tokens to credible non-governmental organizations working in the marine restoration niche.
The Big Eyes Coin (BIG) ecosystem intends to hold exclusive events for Big Eyes (BIG) holders, rewarding them with tokens and NFTs. Furthermore, each NFT sale would be taxed 10%, with 4% going to the original seller, 5% to Big Eyes (BIG) holders, and 1% to a charity that protects marine life.
Although Big Eyes (BIG) is still in the presale stage, the project’s team recently announced that BIG would be launched on Uniswap, one of the most popular DeFi exchanges.
This means that the price of Big Eyes (BIG) could skyrocket soon, as listings on major exchanges are typically catalysts for price increases owing to increased accessibility and liquidity.
The widespread acceptance of the industry-leading meme coin, Dogecoin (DOGE), is a positive sign that the world recognizes the significance of community-centric cryptocurrencies.
This may translate to investment in coins such as Big Eyes Coin (BIG), which is focused on ocean preservation and is predicted to top the cryptocurrency list. You can be a part of this community by participating in the presale today.
Big Eyes Coin (BIG)
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here